Sunday, January 8, 2012

Catching Up!!

New Year's Eve I went shopping for an interview suit ("Where are you interviewing?" is the question that usually follows and the answer is "Nowhere... yet?"), and at Nordstrom there was a stack of surveys asking for comments and suggestions. I wrote about how our saleswoman had helped us in multiple departments because she had only recently been moved to that department. I suggested that it might be helpful to have the employees all trained on more than one area. It wasn't the greatest suggestion I've ever made, but I was pressed for time.

Surveys: 3
Prizes: 0

For Christmas, Audrey and I got Victoria's Secret gift cards from our Aunt Debbie, so we trotted off to VS for an hour and a half and trying on unmentionables and then got our receipt! Complete with a small section at the bottom of the receipt asking for us to call and give our opinions!! So, of course, I did. But guess what?! They only asked two questions!! What did I think of the experience overall - 1 to 5- and what did I think of the cleanliness- 1 to 5? Easiest $10 off a $50 purchase I ever got!!

Surveys: 4
Prizes: $10 off a $50 VS purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment