Thursday, February 23, 2012

All Hope Is Not Lost!!

Just in case you were thinking this was a "8 days into the new year and then quit" type of new years resolution, this quick recap is going to set your fears to rest!

On the way back to school (from home) I filled out a survey about the shuttle service from the airport to the parking lot (thoroughly wonderful--I love it when people load my bags for me!). Then, at the hotel I stayed at for a wedding that weekend, I filled out a survey that let them know that the iron in my room seemed to be malfunctioning :)

After that there were mostly online surveys -- and the one from Chevy's was hilarious :)










Then were the fast food ones -- I've yet to win anything from my repeated trips to Taco Bell (one entry every 6 weeks = two more entries and I'm not even a weekly finalist). I haven't won anything from Five Guys the two times I entered (I hope they were once a month entries, because that's how I saw them), or from Applebees.

WINNINGS, however, came in the form of two "one free donut with the purchase of medium or large beverage" coupons from Dunkin and one free cookie from Subway :)

Loss of winnings because I didn't take advantage of the VS coupon so it expired :(

Surveys: 21
Winnings:  Two free donuts with purchase of two "medium of large beverages" from Dunkin, a cookie from Subway, and an expired $10 off $50 purchase at VS

No comments:

Post a Comment