Monday, March 12, 2012

Shopping Spree!!

I'm on the Monday end of an AWESOME weekend! I drove out to Boston to see my sister for her birthday (which is today, coincidentally), and my mom flew out and stayed in a hotel that was right across the street from the Galleria Mall in Cambridge :) So, of course, we went on a shopping spree in honor of Maggie's birthday, and then, of course, I got all of the receipts!!!!!!!!!

Namely: Sears, Old Navy, Bertucci's, and Shaw's

Sears, Bertucci's, and Shaw's were all entries into contests... and I even got this awesome thank you note from Sears :) Woohoo!!!!


Old Navy gave me some discount coupon that I officially re-gifted to my sister for her birthday present! Well... I mean, I'm getting her more than just that coupon for her birthday... but since I never shop there, she can probably actually use it :)

Surveys: 25

Winnings: Three contest entries, 10% off old navy, donuts, two free cookies from Subway, an expired $10 off $50 at Victoria's Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment